Monday 13 August 2007

LaTeX for the Lazy 1: Introduction

Now that my school project has ended. Time for some LaTeX tutorials! The tutorials are made to be as simple as possible I hope so that the learning curve will not be too steep. My proficiency in the English language is terrible so I hope you don’t mind most of my language mistakes. If you are willing to help out in any way (spotting mistakes.etc). Feel free to leave a comment (but I doubt anyone looking at this) =).

So What is LaTeX about and what is so great about it? Since I am not so great at writing introduction I shall link to some great introduction links to LaTeX and also to why you should prefer LaTeX to your typical Microsoft Word processor especially for complex documents such as reports.
Coming next – Installation of LaTeX on Windows. Hope my first attempt at writing a tutorial will be a nice experience.

No comments: