Thursday 10 May 2007

Argh

Aiya. Today test I forgot to do 1 lots of marks question. Sure fail liao. My grades this semester have been very bad due to several reasons best kept to myself. I hope it don’t end up failing. Pass can le.

My left eye very painful. Sick also but still must go school. Stupid school (I hope I don’t get into troubles with this) grrr, just because they want to cut down on the school’s big truancy problems, they decided to no longer even accept Medical Certificates! As long as you are absent from school, your subject grades will be penalised no matter what reasons you had. Most stupid new school rule ever since last year. There are always better ways to do things. The one who proposed this new rule got to get his/her head checked. I know people will say that rule is introduced long ago since last year but I still can’t stand it.

No comments: