Saturday 19 May 2007

Little Mischief

I am going to a camp soon. They give us the consent form where you will have to give your parents to sign so that if anything bad happen to you, they will not be held responsible. Our teacher sends us the form in soft copy. I am quite bored that day so I edited some parts of it like for example: “The school shall not be responsible…” to “The school shall be responsible…” for fun and print it and ask my parents sign. Then I go school just hand it up and they just accept it.

Oh well, people don’t check such things. I hope none of the teachers see this. I’m just doing it out of sheer boredom and fun. I dislike camps because I am always very stupid in it and I rarely ever go to camps too. But what worst is my very poor eyesight. I did not wear spec since primary 5 until now (lazy to get one) and I play game a lot ah so you can guess my degrees how much. Probably can only see the exam paper infront of me. Hopefully the camp will not be so horrible.

No comments: