Wednesday 30 May 2007

Back from Camp!

Just lost my wallet in school today. Sian my $s, cards and everything. Y I always so dumb and forgetful!!!

Anyway the camp is over so I shall post something about it. For those curious, it’s just a camp lar. Activities wise the camp is quite boring honestly due to the tight schedule which led to lack of sleep and also got many talks and very little play games session lar. But it is not totally bad because you get to interact with many people from many different schools and a chance to find some long lost friends.

Quite unlucky didn’t manage to find any long lost friends (Which is 1 of my 2 main motives for even joining this in the first place, the other is to skip 1 week school and regain my energy but too bad the camp is not relaxing). As usual I’m back to my usual anti-social quiet self. I dun noe how my camp mates view me but they are a good bunch of people overall. I guess I just dun noe how to communicate well haha but nvm.

I am not sure if I should post about my experiences in the camp here, Maybe I will. By editing this post in a future date. Nobody is interested so I can take my time :).

No comments: